myblogentries

Looking at IT for the second time

Everybody got what they wanted at the IT Fair. Those that wanna change laptops changed theirs etc etc. And i cant be left behind. I changed my laptop tooooooo ! i BOUGHT a HP Lappy ! and after i bought my lappy, my uncle says he bought a MacBook ! just nice , err so i trying to kope that macbook from him HAHAHA just to arrange my songs la ! you know you know GarageBand !~ ROCK AND ROLL!

Prays ! erhem, btw 27th March then can collect my HP lappy. Quite cheap, worth it quite good specs, i love it. No pictures till it arrive er nono till i go collect it from Sim Lim !
Btw, my results are okay, though not to my expectation but its reaching slowly =] so dont worry my friends. I DID FINE, though i lose to alwin and i have to give him a treat at KouFu, well, a bet is a bet. Nevertheless.

Tomorrow is my cousin's big day, he is gonna get married !!! Congrats!! BUT BUT BUT getting married means i gotta wake up darn early tomorrow ! DARN but well, he is my cousin .. no complaining. =x

Shall end here, this is a filler post btw. *PS* Gonna change my tagboard soon. It sucks.
TILL A BETTER DAY !