myblogentries

Just a thought

Since i had nothing to do, i tidied my room. One big reason why suddenly i tidied my room is my Evo 5 Pro. It just motivates me. Hahhas. Have you ever have that feeling when you tidy your room entirely, and you have to muster up all your courage to throw away those things that i have always kept. I am a person that likes to keep stuffs especially sentimental stuffs like exam papers HAHAHA .. well, i threw away alot of things , almost cried *like real* and its finally done.

Well, i found a bag of old toys when i played when i was young, i am still young mind you, and suddenly i went back to the past, as in think back not went back as in literally and i realised this.
When we were young, we were such good marketers without knowing it. When i wanted something, i will spew out all the good points such as advantage of having that product to my parents as if introducing that product to them and cajoling them to buy the product for me. Is that hidden talent ? LOL! Imagine introducing the good points of having superman as your toy. Funny as hell.

Sony PSP 3 Series, nice classy sleek but canot modify. Sian Half. Phat PSP rocks !
See the difference ?

Supposedly to be the design of the PSP Phone, but it look pretty useless to me really. With all those weird buttons LOL!


Iphone concepto of PSP, looks pretty cool but yet, i dont think its possible. Apple and Sony tgt ? Nah ? haha they will rather fight over VAIO and APPLE.
Well, my Phat PSP is going to die soon, first the PSP charger spoiled, and i went around trying to find and they told me, ITS ALL SOLD OUT OUT OF STOCK AROUND SINGAPORE! okay and i randomly went to a phone shop , okay ! a shop with only a glass casing with empty phones in there and i asked: " Err harlow *in a courteous way because they all have tattoos* do you all have PSP charger ?" And after that i thought to myself, am i an idiot they sell phones. o.o then they tell me they have. OKAY ! i bought it. Went home, charged like hell , to get 50% of batt life.
NVM ! I bought another 4GB SanDisk memory card and sort of happymood, went home and played my games, my PSP keep blacking out ! wth ? then i have to replay my games level very fucked up you know hahas .. thought of exchanging my PHAT for slim and you know, they say my PHAT PSP is only worth $88 DOLLARS ! i bought it for 478 lei when it first came out ! HOW CAN NEW PSP COME OUT FORGET OLD ONES SIA ! then i thought of buying the new PSP-3000 series. THEN ?!! cannot modify. o.o why like that ?