myblogentries

Interestin' day


Yooho ! Went Sim Lim on Wednesday with Edmund and Lina to collect my screwed up new Hp lappy which keyboard the spacebar faulty one.. nvm haha after collecting the lappy, we went to eat steamboat ! Edmund's stupid idea. hahahs well its kinda nice la hahahas , quite full. There are still quite alot of pictures but blogger takes so long to upload (?)MB pictures so forget it hahas . Finally can use the lappy bluetooth function so uploading will be so so much easier. =]









This is the career fair at Suntec. Boring !~




Woah, days have passed. Sorry for the previous post, i was so darn pissed at the HP spacebar that i decided not to post any pictures but well its gonna be in THIS post. HAHAHA Well, have been going out almost everyday for consequent weeks, spent quite some bit of $$ , no earn $$, spend $$. Well, if you read my previous post, u will know where i went and what happen to my HP lappy. Damned my mood hahas .
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is Friday 27th March 2009. Went out with Vincent, he accompanied me to HP headquarters to send in my lappy for repairs, took train and such , was quite long. Wel, HP services are quite okay , efficient and such. Though they said it will take 3 to 5 days to repair my computer, it took them only one day because they pity me. HAHAH they did call me to ask if i want to change the keyboard only or they give me a new unit but it will take 7 to 12 days for the new unit so i decided to change the keyboard only since it will not affect my computer performance and such and i am attached to my computer already. So , they called me back and ask me to go get it tml. Another trip down to the other side of singapore. Yewli will be coming with me, so i am spared the boredom ! yeah !


After the send in, vincent and me had nowhere to go because we basically have nowhere to go. No idea. So i decided to go Bugis Street. Bought aviators, both of us. Cos its cheap if we buy two. CHEAPOS ! ~~~ Then out of the blue we went to Sakae Sushi for buffet. -.-' it was random seriously.




















Quite a okay day. Had fun. Ate well. Satisfied !