myblogentries

Come on admit it, its boring.


MAPLESEA ! 



What am i doing now ? 29 people ask me this question on MSN today. I have a hard time trying to explain what i am doing because how do you explain nth ? I tried my best to explain to the first 10 and the next batch of ppl i just reply nth. Seems like easy does it. 

Hey guys, know Maple ? MapleSEA ? The game that you peeps (including me) play some time back ? Yeah i am at it again. Reason: My friend ask me to play. But they have a new job called pirate job. Well, it kinda suck because i take one hour and a half to reach lvl 10 and due to the fact that i played too much private server, the proper maplesea seem forever to lvl. Killed my mood abit but well. Hmmm..



Cute monsters right. Let you people refresh your memory of how Maplesea monsters look like. =]  Cos i seriously have not much interesting photos to post, since i am at home LOL! dont expect me to take photos of myself at HOME. hahas.


well ,my laptop is actually dued on the 27th March, supposed to collect it on the 27th but due to the anxiety of the ever "impatient" me, i decided to give them a call and good news, i can collect it tml after 3pm, good aint dudes hahahas.. alot of people ask me about my laptop's specifications and i am so lazy to type it out so many times on msn so here it goes.

4GB RAM
nVidia 9400 or higher with 512 dedicated RAM
320 SATA
T8200 or T8400 ( 2.4 Ghz )
Widescreen 14.1 inches -> should be

i only rmb until here, err its HP and its worth the buy, 1299 SDG dollars at the IT Fair. Student buy. There you go, i will post the model up if you want to buy it. The design is errr , some people find it girly alot of people find it nice and classy but i find it quite okay with lots of circle, typical HP HAHAH !